As a startup, it's tempting to get caught up in the thrill of creating new products/features/services. With the haste to get things up and running, marketing websites may fall to the wayside.
Your website has a very crucial involvement in your top of the funnel engagement. Websites are one of the fastest channels for testing different marketing decisions like referral marketing, exploring the activation point for your product or breaking down user personas further for a more accurate TG understanding and user behaviour.
A webflow powered website can be revamped/updated/tweaked in a fraction of the time based on real time user data compared to traditional development languages and empowering marketing teams with faster decision making and implementation capabilities.
Many SaaS companies have switched to Webflow; Eventbrite, Dell, Upwork and Lattice are just a few of the big names that have realised the benefits.
Let us go over some of the main reasons why shifting to webflow can add value to your SaaS business.
Custom fast solutions to ramp up your marketing goals
When you have to go via developers to update your website, it slows down the process tenfold. When design is converted into development, there will inevitably be queries and misunderstandings about how it should look.
Marketers no longer need to wait for developers to add fields to the CMS, fix spelling errors, or make small tweaks to the landing page.
They can make changes on the spot, which keeps the engineering team from getting stuck in endless ticket requests and keeps the marketing process organised.
Similarly, deploying any modifications, major corrections, new page builds, or A/B tests can be streamlined and up and running in a fraction of the time it would take if it were handed over to a developer. And you'll have more time to focus on conversion and recruiting more satisfied customers if you save this much time on managing the marketing website.
Marketers play a critical role in identifying customer needs and implementing brand stories that meet those needs. Marketers think from the perspective of demographics and people, and this knowledge will come in handy when creating digital products that customers will like. Hence, it becomes important that the tool at work can reduce their dependence on engineering teams and help marketers move updates to market quickly.
Webflow allows marketing and design teams to design and create their websites in a fraction of the time they would otherwise take, without having to rely on engineers. You can delegate product development to them while you rewrite, test, and update your website, all while remaining in the same team.
You don't need to know how to code to create fully customised websites using Webflow. You don't have to limit yourself to the drag-and-drop website builders. Instead, you may utilise Webflow to create a site from the bottom up while keeping the design fully unique.
Let us draw a comparison between webflow and other website builders for you,
- Fewer dependencies on plugin : Plugins need to be constantly updated. This means that you must be proactive with the maintenance of your WordPress website. The more plugins you have, the more time you spend updating. If you don't stay up-to-date on maintenance, spammers are more likely to attack your website.
- No need for 3rd-party hosting: Webflow has a 99.99% uptime and you never need to update anything on the server side of your website. Yes, no more messing up the server control panel.
- More Autonomy: Webflow provides more control over the entire product lifecycle - Other WYSIWYG ( what you see is what you get ) platforms need a separate service for web design, a separate service for web development, a separate service for hosting and managing servers, a separate service for plugins. Webflow combines all of these into one and allows more control over your website. All you need is someone who can design on Webflow.
Close down on the gap between your design and development teams
Trying to transition design into development can be difficult at times, especially when the designs are more akin to an open canvas than the way websites are actually developed, which involves grids, columns, and alignment.
When you give your designer the reins, you won't have to worry about developers rolling their eyes when you present them with a design since your designer will gain a better grasp of what can be built by doing it themselves.
Now that we have established Webflow being a boon to your marketing teams, let's look into some of its exciting features:
- Webflow appreciates design: as evidenced through animations, interactions, and parallax scrolling. There are a lot of quirky motions you can add to keep up with recent online trends; scrolling/hover/click-based animations, micro-interactions, and even parallax scrolling are just a few of the amazing things you can build with Webflow.
- Designer and Editor: Webflow Designer provides a Photoshop-like interface that allows users to automatically generate semantic markup by dragging and dropping HTML elements onto the canvas and setting CSS attribute styles.
Compared to the markup produced by other WYSIWYG website builders and WordPress, Webflow exports W3C compliant code that can be immediately deployed or delivered to developers for further customization.
The platform is also equipped with a streamlined editor, so clients can use it to make basic edits to their website without hampering the entire website structure.
- Advanced Search Engine Optimization Control : You can add/edit metadata, generate image alt text, and target keywords on most platforms. Webflow takes it a step farther by providing sitemaps and customizable 301 redirects that are created automatically.
Webflow can also help marketers build thousands of SEO optimised landing pages using programmatic SEO. See how webflow can help with programmatic SEO.
Webflow isn't only a stepping stone for expanding businesses; it's also the final stop on the way to discovering the ideal bespoke website platform that can scale with them.
So, join the ranks of other successful SaaS firms and experience what a difference it may make in your team's workflow.